Friday 16 September 2022

Unearthing Some Old Charts

It's been a while since I posted here but as I explained in a post on my Astrological Meanderings blog, I've been without Astrolog for quite some time now. I also lost my data files and have had to rebuild them. I was fortunate enough however, to come across four copies of astrological charts from long, long ago. These were:

  • my first friend at University: Steve Ross (see Figure 1)
  • my brother Peter (see Figure 2)
  • my father (see Figure 3)
  • the time I realised that I'd won a new car (see Figure 4)
Steve Ross was born in Melbourne on September 28th 1948 at 10:10pm according to the data in the chart. I lost contact with him sometime in 1976. Internet searches haven't turned up any information about him.


Figure 1

Of course I remembered that my brother Peter was born on November 28th 1953 but I wasn't sure of the exact time, although I did recall that he had Capricorn rising. The time turned out to 7:15am. I haven't seen Peter since 1987 but he's still alive and has become an athletic coach of some renown.


Figure 2

Likewise I knew my father was born on January 9th 1924 and that he had 0 degrees of Virgo rising (even if I didn't know the exact time). The time turns out to 9pm or thereabouts.


Figure 3

The car win took place in 1986, on October 2nd 1986 at 1:15pm. It was quite a day and I remember it well.  The win came via a so-called "scratchie".


Figure 4

I'll now add this data to my Airtable database.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mars-Venus Conjunction 2024

Figure 1: conjunction of Mars and Venus in Aquarius on February 22nd 2024 The conjunction of Mars and Venus took place about 5pm on February...