Thursday 29 August 2024

Tough Time To Travel

On September 9th 2024, I'm booked on a Virgin flight from Brisbane to Melbourne. The flight leaves about 6pm. I was looking at the transits to my natal chart on that day and well, the aspects for travel are a little unsettling. See Figure 1.


Figure 1

As can be seen, transiting Mercury in 29c39' of Leo is conjunct natal Saturn which of course then aspects many other planets in my chart. Transiting Mars in 2°31' of Cancer and in the third house of travel is in square to my natal Mercury. Uranus has just turned stationary retrograde in 27°14' of Taurus. Transiting Venus is directly opposite my natal Sun in 12°49' of Libra.

Of course, this might only translate to a delay (Saturn) in departure times. Who knows? The ticket is bought and one can't worry too much about such aspects. I'll report back on the flight, hopefully! As can be seen I've regained access to the laptop running Astrolog and I'm a lot happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tough Time To Travel

On September 9th 2024, I'm booked on a Virgin flight from Brisbane to Melbourne. The flight leaves about 6pm. I was looking at the trans...