Sunday 29 November 2020

Jupiter Returning

In contrast to the mood of my previous post on the 14th November, titled The Weight of Saturn, today I was feeling rather confident and optimistic. Mostly I'm just enveloped in brain fog and ennui but today was different. I thought I'd investigate what was happening astrologically. Figure 1 shows the daily transits.

Figure 1

The key aspect to me seems to be that transiting Jupiter is about to cross my MC for the first time in twelve years. The last crossing was December 20th 2008, around the time that I was arranging attendance at teacher recruitment fairs, needing to find new employment abroad now that my employment in Indonesia was coming to an end. By this date, I think I'd already attended the Hong Kong recruitment fair and was booked into attending the London fair in January.

Over the next six months transiting Jupiter will move swiftly over its natal position and then onwards through my tenth house. It's arrival however, may signal some change in my worldly situation. As Jupiter moved through my tenth house back in 2009, I relocated from Indonesia to China. Perhaps I will need to move again if there are complications with my visa. I hope not. The so-called Great Conjunction between Jupiter and Saturn is coming up on December 22nd. This will fall in the first degree of Aquarius, very near my natal Jupiter. 

For today however, I'm feeling fine. Let's hope the feeling lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mars-Venus Conjunction 2024

Figure 1: conjunction of Mars and Venus in Aquarius on February 22nd 2024 The conjunction of Mars and Venus took place about 5pm on February...