Tuesday 9 January 2024

Betrayal

I received some interesting news this evening from afar that had an emotional impact on me and is appropriately reflected in my chart. See Figure 1.


Figure 1


We see transiting Mercury in 25°41' of Sagittarius conjunct the transiting Moon in 24°05'. Both are opposite my natal Uranus in 26°52' of Gemini and trine my Ascendant. This opposition is across the 3rd and 9th houses, appropriate given the geography. It's no big deal and life goes on but the betrayal rankles and will never be forgotten. I've made excuses for this person's behaviour in the past but not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mars-Venus Conjunction 2024

Figure 1: conjunction of Mars and Venus in Aquarius on February 22nd 2024 The conjunction of Mars and Venus took place about 5pm on February...