Wednesday 28 July 2021

Ceres Transit of Moon

Ceres has an orbital period of 1,682 days or approximately 4.6 years. Tomorrow, moving forward, it will pass over my natal Moon. Figure 1 shows the situation:


Figure 1: my transits for July 29th 2021

The other significant but even more "transient" transit is that of Mars over natal Saturn. Transient though it may be, it can be seen that for the next couple of days there is a T-square formed between transiting Jupiter, transiting Mars and natal Saturn and transiting Ceres and natal Moon. The apex of the T-square is the natal Moon and transiting Ceres at the cusp of my second house. 

๐Ÿ…ฃ-๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”

Yesterday, after some days of lethargy, I began to do some exercise: stretching and walking within the boundary of the house. Physically, I had been feeling rather badly but yesterday's exercise has helped lift my energy levels so that today I feel somewhat rejuvenated. Hopefully I can continue this somatic renaissance.

๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…’ ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…”

The influences of Chiron, now retrograde but only recently turned stationary retrograde, and Pluto remain steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mars-Venus Conjunction 2024

Figure 1: conjunction of Mars and Venus in Aquarius on February 22nd 2024 The conjunction of Mars and Venus took place about 5pm on February...