Thursday 15 July 2021

Chiron Station

Figure 1 shows the transits affecting my chart on July 15th 2021. What caught my attention initially was that yesterday transiting Chiron stationed in 12°56' Aries and today it has turned retrograde. It will station again in 8°26' Aries on December 19th 2021. See the post on my Astrology blog titled A Closer Look at Chiron that was created in anticipation of Chiron's entry into Aries on April 17th 2018. Chiron spends about eight years in Aries but only about 1.5 years in Libra.


Figure 1

There are other activity that I've also marked in Figure 1. These are:
  • Sun approaching my IC in about three days
  • Ceres in very close semi-sextile aspect to my Ascendant
  • Uranus exactly square my natal Pluto
  • Jupiter retrograding toward an exact opposition to my natal Saturn in late July
  • Mars and Venus separating after their exact conjunction a few days ago

Pluto of course hovers over my MC and will be doing so for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mars-Venus Conjunction 2024

Figure 1: conjunction of Mars and Venus in Aquarius on February 22nd 2024 The conjunction of Mars and Venus took place about 5pm on February...