Monday 12 July 2021

Gromit's Passing

My dog, Gromit, passed away shortly after midnight on July 12th 2021. Figure 1 my birth chart with the planetary transits superimposed and drawn up for 12:01am in Jakarta:


Figure 1

Pluto, conjunct my MC, dominates my chart at the moment just as it did when my brother passed away on June 8th of this year. The area around my Ceres-Pluto conjunction is quite active with the Moon, Venus and Mars all close. Mars and Venus will be exactly conjunct tomorrow and I wrote about this conjunction in my previous post. Other transits also affect this area, including:
  • transiting Saturn opposite natal Ceres
  • transiting Uranus square natal Pluto
  • transiting Chiron square natal Ceres-Pluto
  • transiting Moon trine natal Mars-Venus and natal Chiron

In fact, natal Chiron in the eighth house forms a transient but near perfect Grand Trine with the transiting Moon and my natal Mars-Venus (with transiting Chiron conjunct my natal Sun and very near my natal Mars-Venus).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mars-Venus Conjunction 2024

Figure 1: conjunction of Mars and Venus in Aquarius on February 22nd 2024 The conjunction of Mars and Venus took place about 5pm on February...