Wednesday 12 April 2023

A Chance Encounter

Yesterday I ran into a teacher from the school that I used to teach at in Jakarta. I hadn't seen him since 2009. Like myself, he's married to an Indonesian and has only recently returned to Jakarta. Oddly enough, one of the first things that he said to me was that he remembered me as an avid chess player. This was odd because I can't remember playing any chess at the school.

It would be nice to have a regular chess opponent as opposed to an online computer program so hopefully we can get together in the future for some games. Our meeting took place with transiting Sun and Jupiter conjunct in Aries, near my Ascendant. See Figure 1.


Figure 1

If we develop a rapport then my social horizon will be expanded which is in keeping with the nature of Jupiter as it nears my Ascendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mars-Venus Conjunction 2024

Figure 1: conjunction of Mars and Venus in Aquarius on February 22nd 2024 The conjunction of Mars and Venus took place about 5pm on February...